Fourteen (14) Presidents before George Washington, 3 served as English Colonies Continental Congress, the 11 states united, the Confederacy.
- Peyton Randolph of Virginia, Served Continental Congress as president twice, from September 5, 1774 to October 21, and then again for a few days in 1775 from May 10 to May 23.
- Henry Middleton, Continental Congress as President from October 22, 1774 until Randolph was able to resume his duties briefly beginning on May 10, 1775.
- John Hancock, Continental Congress the first from May 24 1775 to October 30 1777 and the second from November 23 1885 to June 5, 1786.
- Henry Laurens, as President of the newly independent but war beleaguered United States on November 1, 1777.
- John Jay, as President of the United States serving a term from December 10, 1778 to September 27, 1779. (skips were due to Continental Presidents, and Confederation Presents offices running at the same time.)
- Samuel Huntington, President from September 28, 1779 until ill health forced him to resign on July 9, 1781. Continental Congress dissolved, the first President under the Articles of Confederation.
- Thomas McKean, President from July 10, 1781 to November 4, 1782.
- John Hanson, President from November 5, 1781 until November 3, 1782.
- Elias Boudinot, President from November 4, 1782 until November 2, 1783.
- Thomas Mifflin, President from November 3, 1783 to November 29, 1784.
- Richard Henry Lee President from November 30, 1784 to November 22, 1785.
- Nathaniel Gorham, President from June 6, 1786 to February 1, 1787.
- Arthur St. Clair, President from February 2, 1787 to January 21, 1788.
- Cyrus Griffin, President from January 22, 1788 until George Washington’s inauguration on April 30, 1789.
1215 Common Law Jury or Trial by the Country man was first established at Runnymede, England when King John signed the Magna Carta.
1231 > 1826 Inquisition, Catholic. (Lasting 595 years.)
1492 Columbus sets out to sail to the indies by going the opposite direction. ‘Columbus‘ ships land in what is now known as the Bahamas.
1517 Luther nailed a copy of his 95 Theses to the door of the Wittenberg Castle church. The start of the reformation movement.
1606 First Charter of Virginia, Jamestown as the first permanent English settlement.
1620 May Flower landed on the Land of Americas, established Plymouth in New England area.
1620 May Flower Compact.
1632 Charters from the State of Great Britain to colonize Americas. Charter of Maryland, (In the eighth year of our reign.)First
1638 Fundamental order of Connecticut. First Constitution.
1679 The Great Awakening Revival.
1732 America now has 13 Colonies.
1763 First defined territory of the USA, See 1763 to 1959Â > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwGRheUQMY8&feature=related
1764 Sugar Act /Tax
1765 Stamp Act, first true attempt to levy a direct tax on the American colonies.
1774 Continental Association of 1774
1775 Patrick Henry, 1st revolution, King Georges Time, pastors required to get a license from the King.
Revolutionary war started in churches. 3 pastors killed for refusing to get the license. “Give me Liberty, or give me Death!”.
1775 The first â€œContinentalâ€ army was born on 15 June 1775, when Congress adopted the thirty-six regiments. Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/continental-army-2#ixzz1BoQxsuqY
1776 Common Sense Pamphlet, Thomas Pain, Call for a home where freedom can land.
1776 Foundation for the “new order” (New World Order) of the ages had been laid May 1st, 1776, thus founding of the Illuminati (eye of the Great Architect).
1776 Declaration of Independence from Britain. New government/people group is called the united States of America . It was formed through the Declaration of Independence July 4th.
1777 Articles of Confederation of November 15, 1777. (Referred to as the “Perpetual Union”.) (Ratified in 1781)
1781 The Continental congress dissolved, Confederacy known as the United States of America was established on March 1, 1781, when Maryland became the thirteenth and last State of the original thirteen ……….to ratify and adoption the Articles of Confederation.
1781 Once the signing of the above took place in 1781, a President was needed to run the country. (first written oath to the People to “Office of President” of the United States of America) John Hanson was chosen unanimously by Congress. Articles of Confederation only allowed a President to serve a one-year term during any three-year period. Six other presidents were elected after him – Elias Boudinot (1783), Thomas Mifflin (1784), Richard Henry Lee (1785), Nathan Gorman (1786), Arthur St. Clair (1787), and Cyrus Griffin (1788) – all prior to Washington taking office. Washington tookÂ no written oath but inserted the first oral oath, not to the People, but to the Land, and property, owned by the USA as an employment office called “President of the United States” and another employment essentially at the same time of “President of the United States of America”, and refused the “Office of President” associated with the People of the Confederation. (See – http://www.edrivera.com/?paged=42) Jan 9th page and many more.
1783 The Treaty of Paris, signed to end war between Great Britain and the 13 colonies on the soil of north American. Also parting with what was then called the Northwest Territory.
1783 –?? Shays’ Rebellion, Massachusetts, war investors (among others) demanded payment in gold and silver; confiscation for tax, commoners losing homes fought back, newly organized farmers and veterans faced militia, Samuel Adams claimed it treason among the commoners, and he helped draw up a Riot Act, and a resolution suspending habeas corpus. Debtors in the amount of $5 could be ordered to jail. Google for more.
1785 Land Ordinance of 1785 The immediate goal of the ordinance was to raise money through the sale of land in the largely unmapped territory west of the
original colonies acquired from Britain at the end of the Revolutionary War.
1787 Northwest Ordinance of July 13, 1787
1787 Closing of the Constitutional Convention in September. (Was this the walk out?)
1787 Constitution of the corporate UNITED STATES (Beginning of an attempt of a Central Government.)
1788 January 22, Last Congress Convened under the Articles of Confederation. (No evidence exist that the AOC have been repealed, or replaced.)
1789 Opening of the First Federal Congress in March.
1789 All present federal courts were first created by the Judiciary Act of 1789 which was enacted when the second Union (refereed to as “The More Perfect Union”.), the United States, consisted of 11 States.
1789 Martial law was declared on April 30, 1789, when George Washington took a oral oath of Office of President of the United States, which was to be a military and
civilian dictator subject only to the impeachment and conviction of the United States Congress pursuant to Article I of “this Constitution”. Washington simultaneously took the office of President of the United States of America, but not taking the Office of President. (SEE edrivera.com)
1790 The Whiskey Rebellion, less commonly known as the Whiskey Insurrection. President Washington, new federal government, called in military to collect the
tax with force.
1791 The first state to join the “perpetual union” making 14 states. See for all other states added> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLdQ4DUnnw4&feature=related
1791 The first internal excise tax was a tax on the distillation of alcohol on March 3.
1791 First bankruptcy of the United States (Military).
1792 Coinage Act of 1792, Money of account of the United States, shall be the dollar. SEE #1 GREEN BACK Lincoln.
1800 Maryland and Virginia ceded (gave) “ten miles square” for the Federal Government, now known as the District of Columbia, (Washington D.C.)
1801 Organic Act of 1801 placed Washington, DC, under the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Congress and people in the District were no longer considered residents of Virginia or Maryland.
1802 The Enabling Act of 1802 was passed on April 30, 1802 by the Seventh Congress of the United States. This act authorized the residents of the eastern portion of the Northwest Territory to form the state of Ohio and join the U.S. on an equal footing with the other states.
1803 April 30, the Louisiana Purchase Treaty, 5,304,320,000 acres of land at the cost of 4.13 cents based on the year of 2010 US Dollar. Purchased from France.
1812 Congress refused to give the “First National Bank” A British “Power” owned central bank, a renewal of a charter to operate in the U.S. colonies. ((Many believe this is the true reason for the punitive acts of 1812 by the British.))
1812-1815 The War of 1812 was fought between the United States of America and the British Empire, particularly Great Britain and her North American colonies. (1812 – 1776 = 36 British took 36 years before attacking.)
1814 British troops burned the White House. Mostly to destroy the 13 amendment. BAR band.
1835 United states of America has no national debt. President Andrew Jackson shut down the Central Bank System.
1844 Bar Association stated forming, using business, not law, to infiltrate America. Sir. Mr. terms to establish (forbidden) nobility.
1854 Missouri Compromise, Nebraska and Kansas to decide to be free or slave states. Louisiana Purchase, this treaty between the United States and the French Republic ceded “the colony or province of Louisiana” to the United States of America.
1854 Kansas-Nebraska Act (1854) enabling act to establish government for the territory. (I believe that such act (law) only currently applies upon land that the US retains as owner, so when land is patented out by the US it loses taxing authority.
1860 Great Walkout: An Examination of the 1860 Democratic Conventions, slavery split, less than one year before civil war.
1860 Lincoln becomes President of US.
1860 to 1865 Civil War in American, war between the northern and southern states.
1861 Seven southern nation States of America walked out of the Second Session of the thirty-sixth Congress on March 27, 1861. (See Index #1 at base of page.)
1861 April 15 President Lincoln reconvened Congress under the Executive branch by proclamation (number 1): “I do hereby, in virtue of the power in me vested by the Constitution, convene, both Houses of Congress.” (Was this then the Congress of the “US“, and the Congress of the “USA“? For he was the President of both. Elected into President of the USA and receiving President of the US by taking the oral oath.)
1861 Constitutional failure, Reconstruction Act. (Not confirmed yet.)
1862 – The first act, passed on the 5th of August, 1861, declared that from and after the first of January, 1862, there should be levied an income tax, …but failed to notify the public that the tax was only enforceable on Land owned by the USA.
1862? Lincoln signed “Homestead Act”, providing 160 acres to anyone willing to settle in the West.
1862? Lincoln signed “Conscription Act”, the first draft in the US. (? US of America.)
1862 Lincoln signed “The Legal Tender Act”, paper money, GREEN BACKS, to fund the war.
1861 First US income tax applied upon US Military in 1862, then repealed in 1862, and the 1861 law was replaced with Sec. 89 “INCOME DUTY” in 1862 and now held as the present law.
1863 April 24, Lincoln declared martial law by General Order No. 100. (This order has force for a limited term of ___ months?) (I think 24.)
1863 Lincoln signed “Emancipation Proclamation”, granting freedom to all slaves behind the Confederate lines.
1864 Enabling Act of April 19, 1864 (to enable the People of Nebraska to
form a Constitution and State Government, and for the Admission of
such State into the Union on an equal Footing with the original States),
ch. 59, 13 Stat. 47 (1864).
1867 Original Constitution of the .
1868 –14th Amendment to the Constitution of the UNITED STATES. Negro converted to statutory “PERSON” / state citizenship.
1871 Creation of the corporate UNITED STATES entity. Congress passed “An Act o Provide a Government for the District of Columbia.” (A seat for the government of the US.) Known as ‘The Act of 1871‘. The District of Columbia was incorporated by 16 Statutes at Large, 419. ((Claim of new constitution – Const. for the USA v. Const. of the USA.) (Article 13 removed, ‘Title of Nobility’.)
1871 KKK (Ku Klux Klan) established, NRA (National Rifle Association) established. The first rapid fire Colt (6 shot revolver and lever action rifle) went into production.
1875 Substitute corporate Constitution of the STATE OF NEBRASKA. (Most every state made new constitutions, some say to accommodate the railroad.)
1894 Congress enacted a flat rate Federal income tax, which was ruled unconstitutional the following year … (First Federal Tax)
1898 The signing of the Treaty of Paris gave the United States control of Cuba, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
1898 Puerto Rico was acquired by the United States
1901 Theodore Roosevelt became president. (Fifth cousin to FDR.)
1909 Corporation Tax Act of 1909, the scheme to tax people who convert to legal ‘persons’. The primer for the 1935 Social Security Act.
1912 Titanic Ship sinks on it’s first crossing.
1913 [Twas not a very good year.] Seventeenth Amendment (US Constitution) was ratified taking the power out of the ‘State’ and rendard the States defenseless against federal government abuses. (Essentially disenfranchising the States (People)=big gov.
1913 Congress gave exclusive franchise to the Federal Reserve System (Bank) to issue U.S. currency. Commercial Banks were limited in creating money only by monetizing notes.
1913 Nebraska statutes started making law under only “People” and dropped “Legislature”.
Constitution changed from: “Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of Nebraska” (March 1867).
To> “Be it enacted by the people of the State of Nebraska” (1875). Nebraska Revised Statutes read that prosecution shall proceed as “The People of the State of Nebraska” and changed in 1913 to shall proceed as “The Sate of Nebraska“.
1917 Lenin, Bolsheviks seized power in Russia government.
1917 The United States took possession of the Virgin Islands
1920 League of Nations, Royal Institute of International Affairs, and Council on Foreign Relations, all introduced.
1923 Exchange rate between the US Dollar and the inflated German Mark is $1.00 : 4.2 trillion Marks. Â Â (In 1918 it was 1:4)
1925 Most of the industrial world now on gold standard.
1929 September, Federal Reserve raised interest rate to 6.5%, the world elites flood Wall Street with sell orders, grabbing the bulk of the first fruits of the phenomenal prior boom market, banks stooped lending money, gold horded, activating the “Great American 10 year Depression“.
1929 Standard oil gives Bosh/Farben (Germany) $35 billion in Standard Oil Stock, for rights to the patent to creating gas/fuel from coal (hydrogenation process). To this day no one is allowed to make the cheep fuel. (XXXXX)
1929 Gold reserves hit all time low of 7% as to credits (money) in circulation.
1929 America’s Wall Street Stock Market Crash.
1930 edition of the D.C. Code No new law created, non repealed. There is no US Constitution, subsidiary constitutions.
1930 Bank for Internatioal Settlements established in Switzerland at Basle.
1930 Hitler / Nazi regiem begins taking control.
1931 September, British empire goes off gold standard.
1932 Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) becomes president of US, Peak of Great Depression.
1933 Gold Recalled, made illegal to own gold. (Prison $10,000.00 fine and/or for possessing gold.) (See Index #2 below.)
1933 First Bankruptcy of corporate UNITED STATES. (See Index #3 below.)
1933 First and only closing of Americas nation’s banks. March 6 to March 13. Â Banks reopened with non-gold backed Federal Reserve Notes. (See index 213)
1933 May 1, “All persons are hereby required to part with their gold coin, bullion, and gold certificates.” (E.O. 6102) (See NOTICE #11) [They failed to mention that that law was only inforcable on Land that was owned by the USA.]
1933 to 1935 New Deal Legislation, Roosevelt.
1933, April 21, The (drivers) license law was passed,
1933 United State Courts stops allowing common law proceedings for the people.
1935 Great Seal first appears on the DOLLAR, President FDR. (The 32 president of the US, Roosevelt a well known 32 degree mason.)
1868 and 1933 – the de jure constitutionally created and bound government was still in place and operating effectively for the American.
1935 Social Security Act first established, FDR.
1938, Roosevelt released a document entitled Restatement of the Law, which outlines the different usages and effects of law after the bankruptcy of 1933.
1939, in the landmark decision of Erie Railroad v. Thompkins, the Supreme Court officially made commercial law the rule in all federal matters stating that except in cases governed by the Constitution or treaties, state law (commercial law or CODE) would apply. Here, the Supreme Court acknowledged that there were still those who could demand common law and an Article III Court, but the great majority of the cases had already switched to commercial law.
1939, Buck Act. Congress passed the “Public Salary Tax Act of 1939” (4 USC 111) with the purpose of taxing all federal and State employees, as well as those living and working in the federal zone. It became, thereby, municipal law for D.C. and the territories, etc. The next year the government pulled what many believe to be one of its most devious ploys: 1940, It passed the Buck Act (4 USC 104-110), Section 110(e) – “The term Federal area means any LANDS OR PREMISES held or acquired by or for the use of the United States or any department, establishment, or agency of the United States; and any Federal area, or any part thereof, which is located within the exterior boundaries of any State, shall be deemed to be a Federal area located within such State.”
1944 Seat of Government (Washington D.C.) was quite claim deeded over to the IMF, Britton Woods Agreement, original seats vacated in 1944. (Yet under investigation.)
1947 National Security Act – National Security Counsel. Central Intelligent Agency (CIA) Now a “secrete” government.
1950 Guam was established as a territory of the United States after the passage of the Guam Organic Act of 1950.
1950 The corporate U.S. declared bankruptcy a second time, whereby the Secretary of Treasury was appointed as Receiver of the bankruptcy in Reorganization
Plan No. 26, Title 5 USC 903, Public Law 94-564, Legislative History, page 5967.
1962 STATE sponsored prayer removed from US (corporate) State/Public Schools.
1963 US Court rules, Bible can no longer be taught as the Word of God but only as any another literature.
1963 JUNE 14th EXECUTIVE ORDER 11.110, President Kennedy reintroduce the first gold backed currency into the Peoples hands. (but not necessarily into circulation)
-6 months later-
1963 The assassination of John F. Kennedy, the thirty-fifth President of the United States, took place on Friday, November 22. $2.00 United States Note printed in 1963, President Johnson called them all back the day of Kennedy’s funeral.
1964 Civil Rights Act.
1965 Voting Rights Act
(look for of silver standard, Nixon)
1968 Fair Housing Act
1968 Martin Luther King shot dead.
1969 the GPO (General Post Office of Great Britian, UK) was abolished and the assets transferred to The Post Office, changing it from a Department of State to a statutory corporation. In 1981 the organization was split into separate Post Office and British Telecommunications corporations. ((It is unknown to me if this is the same corporate postal service now in the US.))
1975 The Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands was established.
1976 Foreign Sovereign immunities Act, 28 USC 1502-1611, passed in 1976, this is the form by which one ‘must’ claims independence from the US trust system as an Sovereign American when summoned into a US legislative court. They then can only use a common law process against you.
1986 American Samoa, which is technically considered unorganized because no Organic Acts have been passed by Congress, is governed by section 931 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
1990 Internal Revenue Code (hereinafter ‘IRC’) as of May 15, 1990, at section 3121(e), certain definitions are given. The term ‘State’ is defined as– “The term ‘State’ includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa.”
2001 Home Land Security. 911, 800 Fema Prison Camps Established. One in Alaska for 2 million prisoners.
Hamilton, central government, federalist papers, propaganda?
Story book on commentaries of the US constitution?
Birth Certificate first activated?
70 (Every 70 years US bankruptcy must be reestablished.)
1861 uncivil war five years, reconstruction, 50% tax on farm equipment,
1931 great depression, (1929)
70 (1933 new deal)
2001 home land security.
#1. – Lincoln’s second executive order of April, 1861, called Congress back into session days later, but not under the lawful authority of the Constitution. In his
capacity as Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Military, Lincoln called Congress into session under authority of Martial Law to protect Land owned by the USA the Confederacy, in each of the state.
#2. – Privately held and federally held gold coins and bullion in America were seized by Executive Order of April 5, 1933 and paid to the creditor, the private
Federal Reserve Bank Corporation (FRB) under the terms of bankruptcy.
#3 – The legally created fiction called the UNITED STATES is bankrupt (first time) and holds no lawful Constitutionally mandated silver or gold coin to back up or
pay their debts. Privately held and federally held gold coins and bullion in America were seized by Executive Order of April 5, 1933 and paid to the creditor, the
private Federal Reserve Bank Corporation (FRB) under the terms of bankruptcy.
(((Comments by Paul John Hansen)))
((( I see that Judge Anna von Reitz wrote this and I have little faith in much of what she writes about, she sources next to nothing in her writings. Supposition* upon supposition, such has no value in any court, not even a kangaroo court. Yet interesting bathroom reader stuff. supposition* – noun – an uncertain belief.)))
The Timeline of the Great Fraud and Declaration Of Law
Judge Anna von Reitz
1. 1754-1776: The “United Colonies” take shape as a loose political association, and the First and Second Continental Congresses result.
2. 1776: The Colonies declare independence.
3. 1781: The Articles of Confederation bind “States” — political subdivisions of the United Colonies – together in a “perpetual union”, creating a confederation of States to operate in the international Jurisdiction of the Sea. [Why a “confederation” instead of a “federation”? –Be- cause the original States gave up some of their natural jurisdiction to the new political entity, the Union, they created.]
4. 1783: The Treaty of Paris and Treaty of Versailles cements this arrangement splitting the land and sea jurisdictions between the States and the Federal Union and places King George III as Trustee of American interests on the “High Seas and Navigable Inland Waterways” —which means he kept control of American international commerce. The new “Union” entity operating in the international Jurisdiction of the sea was always controlled by the British and it has al- ways been the British Monarch’s responsibility as International Trustee to manage it and guar- antee its proper operation. It has instead run amok for 150 years.
5. 1787: The Supreme Perfected Republican Declaration of the United Colonies creates the National Trust owed the Continental United States.
6. 1789: Two years later, “The Constitution for the united States of America” splits off the sea jurisdiction and creates the new Federal United States. A year later (1790) the Federal United States forms a commercial company doing business as the United States (Commercial Compa- ny) to provide the nineteen enumerated services agreed to by the subscribing States.
7. 1812-1814: The British try to horn in again and are beaten back. This skirmish results in the Treaty of Ghent, where the British interests in American shipping and commerce are reaf- firmed and lasting peace is promised inreturn.
8. 1845: The British Monarch and Pope secretly agree to undermine the American System of government via the Treaty of Verona. The British Monarch breaches the Treaty of Ghent and both the Pope and the King secretly breach their trust as International Trustees. They set out on a covert action and issued Letters of Marque and Reprisal to the members of the Bar Associa- tions, allowing them to act as Foreign Agents on American soil and as privateers free to plunder American commerce.
9. 1860: Thanks to the efforts of the Bar Associations a member of the Bar, Abraham Lincoln, is elected to serve as President. Note that he is ineligible serve as President of the united States of America, by the Titles of Nobility Amendment to the actual Constitution— but is eligible to serve as President of the United States (Commercial Company). This is the same situation we have with Barack Obama who is ineligible to serve as President of the United States of Ameri- ca, but is able to serve as President of the United States (Incorporated).
10. 1861: The Civil War begins. Congress adjourns for lack of quorum and without a date to reconvene. Lincoln organizes a Delaware Corporation and the remaining members of Congress begin functioning as a Board of Directors.
11. 1862: The “Corporate Congress”—a body of men no different than the Board of Directors of IBM, change the meaning of a single word —only and explicitly for use within their corpora- tion. That word is “person”. From then on the word “person” is deemed to mean “corporation” for federal government purposes. (37th “Congress”– Second Session, Chapter 49, Section 68.)
12. 1863: Lincoln signs the Lieber Code as Commander in Chief and puts the Union Army, the Grand Army of the Republic, in charge of the nation’s future and money supply. A day later, he bankrupts the original United States (Commercial Company).
13. 1865: Lee’s Army surrenders to Grant and a general armistice is declared. The Southern States are in ruins and under military occupation by the Union. The original Northern States are bankrupt. Foreign banks are in control of the new “United States of America, Inc.” and the Union Army reigns supreme. Over the next two years President Andrew Johnson will three times publically declare peace on the land jurisdiction of the Continental United States, but peace is never declared in the international Jurisdiction of the Sea controlled by the Federal United States under the trusteeship of the British Monarch.
14. 1868: The Corporate Congress writes itself a new Corporate Constitution, called “the Constitution of the United States of America” and palms off this look-alike, sound-alike private corporate document “as if” it were the actual Constitution. This is fraud on many levels. The Constitution of the United States of America purposefully sought to confuse and delude people into thinking it was the actual Equity Contract obligating the States to receive services and sub- rogate their international jurisdiction to the federal government.
15. 1871: The Corporate Congress begins to set up shop for itself by creating a separate gov- ernment for the District of Columbia. The initial effort fails but seven years later the Washing- ton DC Municipality is created as an independent international city state run as a plenary oligar- chy by the members of “Congress”. Also in 1871, the Corporate Congress claimed to own all United States corporations— 41st “Congress”– Third Session, Chapters 62, 63, 64, and 65.
16. 1874-1885: All the actual States on the land are reorganized and at the same time com- pletely new “Federal States” are created and new “State Constitutions” are written for them. The original States on the land are renamed in this process. The original State of Ohio operat- ing the land jurisdiction became the Ohio State, while the usurping “Federal State”— merely a corporate franchise of the United States of America, Inc. operating in the international Jurisdic- tion of the Sea—took over the name “State of Ohio”.
17. 1900-1904: Still lusting after more power for itself, the Corporate Congress set up a sec- ond shop for itself and obtained permission to do it from the Supreme Court in a series of cases known as The Insular Tariff Cases. As with setting up the Washington DC Municipality as a foreign city-state on our shores and running it as their own little oligarchy, the “Congress” now took the “federal territories and possessions” and made a new “union” of “American states”-
—Puerto Rico, Guam, et alia—and began calling it “the United States of America (Minor)”. They just forgot to add the (Minor) part of the name from then on, and let people assume that all the repugnant laws they passed governing this “Constitutional Democracy” also applied to the Continental United States.
18. 1912-1913: A private association of European and American banks calling themselves “The Federal Reserve” bought the governmental services corporation known as “The United States of America, Inc.” and its “State” franchises as a business venture, and began operating such familiar agencies as The United States Department of Agriculture and The United States Department of Transportation as private, for-profit businesses—without tellinganyone. They exercised the “government powers” they didn’t really possess in a vast fraud scheme in collu- sion with members of “Congress” to institute a fiat monetary system and misused their position of trust to put competitors out of business, set up monopolies, rig commodity markets, and com- mit other acts of blatant self-interested criminality and fraud.
19. 1917: Engaging in a war for profit, Congress and their Banker Bosses passed the War Powers Act and the Trading With the Enemy Act, and numerous other illegal and repugnant “Acts” pertaining only to the Federal United States and the international Jurisdiction of the Sea,
but presented them to the public as if this claptrap pertained to the actual States and People on the land of the Continental United States. Deceived by this venal and purposeful fraud, millions of Americans complied with what they believed to be the “Law” passed by a legitimate Con- gress acting as deputies of the States and the People.
20. 1918-1933: Once in control of the monetary system the “Federal Reserve” increased the monetary supply exponentially, causing the “Roaring Twenties”. They built the house of cards and on October 29, 1933, theycollapsed it—deliberately. This enabled them to put thousands of competitors out of business, allowed them to buy commodities, land, and labor for dirt cheap, and to manipulate the value of the dollar to their benefit.
21. 1933-1940, The banks took full advantage of the “national emergency” they created and the Congress did everything the bankers required: The Sheppard-Towner Act, the Buck Act, the Alien Registration Act, the Social Security Act(s), the Emergency Banking Act, and more. The purpose of all this was to lay claim to the labor and the assets of the States and People of the Continental United States by securing “private contracts” with them, enabling the perpetra- tors to “represent them” and to set up corporations “in their names”. Hundreds of millions
of Americans were told that they “had to” sign up for Social Security and have a Social Se- curity Number in order to have a job, that it was “the Law” and that “Congress had passed it” and so, believing it to be a lawful government mandate—when in fact it was a corporate fraud scheme— they were subscribed en masse.
Remembering now the actions of the Corporate Congress in 1862 redefining the word “per- son” to mean “corporation” for federal purposes, and their later claim made in 1871 to hold ownership interest in all United States corporations and seeing that their actions from 1933 to 1940 resulted in redefining the estates of living Americans as public trusts—that is, as a form of corporation— you can see that the “Corporate Congress” has claimed to own living Americans as assets belonging to their corporation and has also claimed to control and own their private assets — in flagrant violation of the Geneva Convention Protocols Volume II, Article 3, and in equally flagrant violation of the 1926 International Conventions on Slavery, and in violation of every lawful and moral duty, commercial contract, and trust indenture owed to the Continental United States and the American People.
It is also apparent that all of this – every claim, every salvage lien, every title to land and property held under color of law—being held against the Continental United States and the living civilian inhabitants of the Continental United States, is pure, self-interested commercial fraud created and perpetuated under conditions of semantic deceit, constructive fraud, misrepre- sentation, and mischaracterization by the management of the Federal United States, the various governmental services corporations doing business as some form of “United States” and the British Government.
20. 1940-present: Among the first actions to be taken by the criminals was to “register” all live births. This established a claim of ownership on the baby and his or her estate, benefiting the “State of Ohio” or other “Federal State franchise”. This act of identity theft exercised via an undisclosed and forced contract with the Mother of the child, allowed each ”State” franchise to control the name and the property of the baby. The perpetrators promptly set up new “State franchises” benefiting themselves using names styled like this: “Joseph Quincy Public” and new “Municipal franchises” set up under the auspices of the Washington DC Municipality using NAMES styled like this: “JOHN QUINCY PUBLIC”.
The only purpose for creating these franchises structured as various kinds of trusts—was to act as a means for the privately owned governmental services corporations to hypothecate debt against the labor of the living people and their private property assets and to exercise control over them amounting to slavery.