The “TAXING AUTHORITY” of the United States, and all its subdivisions, are greatly limited.
To govern, to tax, they must have:
- Evidence you did the business in land owned by them. (25% of America is owned by the U.S.)
- They must prove contact, or contract.
- They must prove it was intentional.
- They must prove you do not have a right to the same activity.
- They must prove you are a “person” who has “taxable income” that was derived “domestically” within land of the “United States”. (All the above bold words are terms and it is imperative that you understand their definitions as written in the U.S. – ‘STAT AT LARGE’.)