Paul Severe shall henceforth be my stage name, in the place of Paul John Hansen (as of 7/29/2016).
Questions you should not ask.
The rest of the story.
If you wish to participate email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(I wanted Paul Revere but the name was taken in 1735.)
I thought this name would be easy for people to remember during the hosting of my internet talk-shows.
Over the years people have asked to join my classes, so essentially (and I do mean essential) here it is.
Rules for talk-show:
1. Keep on topic.
2. No profanity or foolish talk.
3. No one is allowed to screen type (text) directly to group, all must go through gate-keeper.
4. Idealy shrink audio archived versions down to compact meaningful packages. (Remove small talk, dead air space, etc.)
5. Have a searchable spark chart of each show. A person can check all archives ever aired for topics, we will rank them by 1 to 5 star, 5 being the best as to that searched topic.
6. Idealy take calls, condense them, then air soon after, as almost live. Just the facts please.
7. (( 0 )) archived Paul Severe talk-shows thus far. This post is dated 7-29-2016.