When one gets a passport or any type of Identification make sure it has the following:
USA or United States of America – NOT US or United States.
Nebraska – NOT STATE OF NEBRASKA.
Free Inhabitant – NOT citizen or national.
This is what one person does, but be very careful in changing government forms, at times you can be prosecuted for it, not so much for adding, or drawing a line through, but for whiting something out and then passing it as an original gov. form.
- Add a simple “A” to make it ‘USA CITIZEN’. Or make it ‘USA PERSON’ even better as no citizen. You could put it all in quotes ha ha. [That one isn’t defined anywhere that I know of] If the teller gives you grief say, Look, the form has a penalty for non truth so I MUST tell the truth. You wouldn’t want me to lie would you? Any MORON knows a genuine US PASSPORT says it’s the United States of America and NOT the US. Look here is a picture of my [or a] passport. Someone didn’t know the stylized name is the United States of America.
2. Add a line next to the errant US PERSON, Defined solely as a birth in California.
3. Add signature invalid without attachment next door to the POP. Put your corrections to the terms in an attachment.
4. Cross out US PERSON and correct above.
5. Sign the form as is. Then after you get the account, write the bank a letter correcting their form citing discrimination against national origin and ask it to be attached to the card.
6. THIS ONE IS FUN!!! Look up what the words mean. Rarely do people ANALYZE the signature itself. For a signature CURSIVELY use Decline In Toto. $500 says they accept it. [BTW: Do not worry that the signature is not the same as what you sign for checks. Any bank will accept Mickey Mouse as your signature on a check. Its only when YOU tell them fraud that they THEN look what your signature is. It’s a comparison against other checks. Remember the signature card is a RUSE to get an IRS declaration.]
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/79955.pdf < passport form
MY experiences with banks has gotten better.
In the beginning of 911 Nazi Era I had some banks tell me, Either sign it as is or forget the account. Modifying will cause us to reject the account. This is changing as everyone is realizing our govt lies to us.
Many banks do the signature cards electronically which doesn’t allow one to add or subtract anything. In other words an on-line application and a signature pad taking the signature as a computer input.
One bank even has you sign all these blanks on an electronic signature pad for their bank application interestingly enough never allowing you to see what you signed till too late. They later print out portions of the application only portions. [I knew because I signed 6 times but got only 3 papers with signatures.]. Of course I told the bank rep., Someone needs to tell your attorneys that without disclosure before signing, the binding-nature of the signature is near worthless and becomes more worthless over time of non-disclosure.
VERY RECENTLY. Refreshingly I told one teller at this bank below that the definition of US PERSON was unclear on the card and since the card wanted the truth, I would modify the statement. She told me, go ahead it’s YOUR signature. https://www.53.com/wps/portal/personal
((This man claims that if he filled a US Passport form out normally it would only have United States and Not U.S.A as place of birth and also STATE OF CALIFORNIA and not CALIFORNIA.)) NOTE US and STATE OF is a federal possession.))
Another Success Story:
July 9, 2011 at 7:31 PM
I recently applied for a new U.S.A. Passport and sent in the form, which I modified to indicate a Citizenship status other than what was printed on the form. It was returned to me, along with a very terse and abrupt letter from the regional director saying it was improperly executed, and that if it was not corrected in a certain period of time, my passport would be denied, and I would not be getting a refund.
I called Houston and discussed the issue, and was told that ALL U.S. citizens owe their status to the 14th Amendment. I politely but firmly rebutted and explained my position that I, as a white American man, whose earliest European ancestors arrived here in 1658, and helped found the Republic, 4-5 generations later, do NOT owe my Citizenship status in any way to the 14th Amendment, which benefited only newly freed African slaves. I then mailed a new application and a notarized affidavit, stating as much, and included several citation, including Van Valkenburg v. Brown,43 California 43.
I received a USA Passport in short order, without having to provide a SSN.
Apparently, the Department of State now agrees, and has my sworn documentation on file that I am NOT a 14th Amendment person, U.S. person, or U.S. citizen.
This is the second time I have done this. The first time around, I had to slug it out with them for six months, but finally prevailed, not before having to be interviewed by two State Department investigators who hand delivered the passport, just so that they could get a good look at me. So I was pleasantly surprised when they gave in so easily this last time.
Now I have both a state ID card and a USA passport, and did not provide a SSN for either. It works, but you have to be brave and willing to struggle for it. Not for those who are timid or trying to stay under the radar.
Van Valkenburg v. Brown,43 California 43.has been a useful citation to me in making my case up against ignorant bureaucrats. I’m sure she was non-white and it galled here. But what could she say? It is history, and it is fact.
Click HERE to view the list of foundation-al information created by Lawyer Paul John Hansen to aid in independence from the US System.