Right To Travel, MSO, Right v. Privilege

Those that live ON the land of the unincorporated ‘states united’ have a right to travel. Those that live (reside) IN the corporate US, corporate STATE OF NEBRASKA, corporate DOUGLAS COUNTY, corporate CITY OF OMAHA, do not have right to travel. Remember being IN is a lot different than being ONIN as to a corporate entity. Corporations have no rights, therefore those IN lack the same.Automobiles can be used as a right.
Motor Vehicles can not be used as a right.
Use of the devise determines its standing. Basically use (and owner) is what determines if it is IN or OUT.IN.Legal Entities can not do the following: Legal means ‘created by the government’.
Legal standing such as a corporation, for they exist only by law, not as right.
So asking a court if it is
legal is much different than asking if one has a right to do the same.Not the STATE OF NEBRASKA), go to the nearest car dealer and purchase a ‘NEW‘ car.  (New = never been registered with any DMV of any STATE.)(Some times the MSO is called ‘Certificate of Origin‘) (Can demand DMV to return MSO with surrender of Certificate of Title, on used vehicles)Strike a deal and demand with payment that you receive the MSO (Manufactures Statement of Origin).
[Some dealers will not give it to you, and almost none will give it to you without a fight.]  [I think possibly the dealer gets paid a kickback for getting the MSO to the DMV, much the same as when a hospital gets $250.00 for sending in the ‘Birth Certificate’.]  So record the discussion secretly and demand the MSO at the very last moment, it is possibly discrimination if they refuse. Law $uite, cash$. You take the automobile and the MSO home. Take the MSO to a top-notch copier and make several ‘color’ copies. Keep the MSO with you at all times plus (copies) of all the purchasing papers the dealer gave you.
non-commercial capacity with out the following:
a. No need for a ‘STATE DRIVERS Licence’.
b. No need for a ‘STATE required ‘Motor Vehicle’ Insurance coverage’.  Or any insurance if you have a reasonable history of using the easements (roads) for travel.
c. No need to wear a seat-belt, or possibly a helmet.  (Can’t wait to try that on a motorcycle. Some require eye protection under common law.)
d. Just obey the road laws of safety.
e. No need to register the devise, or get plates.  (
It is believed, ‘No’ sales tax if you play the cards right.)
f. Do have a STATE recognized form of picture Identification with you at all times.
g. Carry the ‘Right to Travel / UCC’ packet for instructions to the snoopy officer, and cards to hand out of this Internet Site. (
UCC is the “Universal Commercial Code”, adopted by all 50 STATES)
h. Never transport a ‘person’ or ‘cargo’ for a ‘fee’. (No commerce, No making money on the easements.)
i. Trailers are still under research.
j. No devises that have duel rear axles. (Like a farmers grain truck.) (Any single axles is ok.)
k. When pulled over never say, ‘driving’, ‘driver’, or ‘transporting’, only say; “Sir I am involved in recreational travel ONLY, as a right”. Then ask do you have any evidence that I am using this devise in a commercial (profiting) capacity?
l. You can now go into all 50 states (Not STATES.)
J. Never cover the chasey numbers that are attached to the left front portion of your dashboard. (Per-verbally the V.I.N. Number when it is a registered ‘Motor Vehicle’.)  Or it will get towed. One may even put your name, address, phone number, positioned clearly by the ‘chasey’ number on dash.
One individual told me that his police officer friend said; “In SARPY COUNTY we have been instructed that if after we pull over a driver with no plates, and that individual quotes from the UCC, we are instructed to let them go.”PauljjHansen.com ‘MSO/UCC Packet; will soon be available for only $35.00.  

The Police can not pull an automobile over for merly not having a plate (they must have true probable cause.). I have a friend that has been driving for 4+ years with no plate and has never been pulled over. They follow him hoping he will make a minor mistake, like failure to signal, with no avail. I always pull and park, when easy in town (not on a highway) if a cop gets behind me just to let him pass. (I’m prone to make a mistake if I pay to much attention to the cop following.)

(Stay Tuned.)
I am currently working with an individual that plans on buying a concept car for $2 million, in the Omaha area, so that too will be very interesting case to follow. More latter.
As the Supreme Court notes in Saenz v Roe, 98-97 (1999), the Constitution does not contain the word “travel” in any context, let alone an explicit right to travel (except for members of Congress, who are guaranteed the right to travel to and from Congress). The presumed right to travel, however, is firmly established in U.S. law and precedent. In U.S. v Guest, 383 U.S. 745 (1966), the Court noted, “It is a right that has been firmly established and repeatedly recognized.” In fact, in Shapiro v Thompson, 394 U.S. 618 (1969), Justice Stewart noted in a concurring opinion that “it is a right broadly assertable against private interference as well as governmental action. Like the right of association, … it is a virtually unconditional personal right, guaranteed by the Constitution to us all.” It is interesting to note that the Articles of Confederation had an explicit right to travel; it is now thought that the right is so fundamental that the Framers may have thought it unnecessary to include it in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.
Now remember all rights are inherent, (preexisting) not created, inviolate (Adjective; free from harm
 or injury) , God given.
Government can not even discuss rights.  (Rights are unregulatable / ungovernable.) Government
 sound much like govern for a reason.Registration is regulating.
Tax is regulating.
insurance is regulating.
Demanding that one wears a
seat belt is regulating.
Demanding that one have a
license is regulating.
Demanding plates is regulating.
speed limits are regulating.  (In ‘right’ the ‘police powers’ of the state do not take effect until a [f]act “public safety” violation occurs. A jury would decide that issue.)  Way Cool!Rights (Self govenment/responsability) can only expand to the point to which they interfere with another’s rights.
Example-One has a right to safety, traveling at such a speed that a jury would unanimously determine as unsafe is sufficient to prove that you are violating another’s rights, therefore governing begins.
I (Hansen) was in Court (Douglas County Court, Nebraska 2007) as my Brother was fighting a ticket of
 driving with no plates, and no insurance.
The court room had 4 city prosecutors that came to watch the case.
Police Officer was called as a witness.
He was asked if there is any evidence of commerce. Answered NO.
Then asked if there is a contract involved. Answered NO.
The Judge cut in and said the ticket is not clearly written out, this case is dismissed.
Prosecutors jaw drooped on the table as he turned and looked for a question from the other prosecutors.
Below Man drives for 37 years with no Drivers License, with government knowledge.
#1 – Charles Sprinkle, Federal Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFRYrJ14jus California, Red Lights is an Emergency, ONLY. Imposture in Office. Fraud. Served Officials and their wives. (As accessories.)
Asked for protection from the violation of my right. Federal Court. Ronald Regan’s (Governor) Limo shows up. Passed Cop Car at 90 Mile an hour, in hopes to get an opportunity to challenge right to travel. Default., Notary, Answer. Sued in personal capacity.
#2 – Charles Sprinkle, Federal Case
2003 Case.  Six month case.  Case Dismissed.
Court clerks lied to trip up court appearances.
Sheriff refused to appear even under subpoena.
Some have claimed that one can treat a vehicle as one that has been salvaged and then reissue a type of a bill of sale (salvage title) from a salvage yard and treat it as a MSO, but I have no evidence of such working.  If anyone comes across such a plan or activity please contact me and I’ll try to verify the success so that we may duplicate it or even improve on it.
The State Owns and Controls Your Car   
SEE MSO, Demand for return with
“Surrender of Certificate of Title”.  I’ll keep you updated.
Looking at Nebraska statutes (basically the same in all corporate STATES) one will find that it refers to a devise called a ‘Motor Vehicle’ (‘Motor Vehicle’ Code, or DMV, Department of ‘Motor Vehicles’).

All Supreme Courts have always recognized ‘right’ to travel. It would be crazy to think otherwise, why would a ‘People’ create a servant (corporate entity) that would turn and take God given ‘rights’ away.

Maxim of law; “If one does not proclaim ones rights, one waives such rights. Rights not acknowledged are presumed non existing.”
In Texas courts one must submit a document of ‘standing of right’ to get the court to remove the presumption of a corporate standing. If ya got rights ya need to tell us.

When one of the ‘People’ purchases a devise that has never been owned (registered) by a corporate entity, that devise is owned in “absolute ownership’.

A statutory ‘person’ (Such as an immigrant, or corporation.[legal entities]) can not own anything in absolute ownership. Such ‘person’ is always as “one” of the ‘People’ of Nebraska. I offer to pay cash for the automobile. Can not get the MSO if you take out a loan at purchase time.

Note- Never offer to pay cash up front, dealers get $150.00 plus for aiding in setting up loans for new cars, so if they sell 10 cars each day and do not make any money on the car they still git $1500.00, from the bank, for each loan that last at least 6 months and one day. Ops, I was suppose to keep that a secret.

I, Paul Hansen, do have several friend that are now doing the above in Nebraska, with no problems.
You see the STATE OF NEBRASKA (DMV) can only regulate that which they ‘own’ (registered Motor Vehicles) and devises used in ‘commerce’ on the easements of the land in the state.
The rest is ‘right’ of travel, and no ‘right’ can be taxed, regulated, abridged, or even discussed by a legislative body.

The STATE does receive the ‘chasey’ number, from the selling dealer, so if it is stolen it is traceable back to the owner.

CAUTION – Why do you not ship the MSO along with any travel device?
Anyone who has access to a travel device (automobile) and a/its (copy?) original of the MSO can legally title and register that vehicle under their name.


Hansen’s MSO/UCC Packet will give conclusive authoritative case law that is applicable to every state.
Hansen works with individuals all over the country that have success in freedom of “travel”.

by-Richard McDonald:

It has been brought to my attention that the license plate sticker that you voluntarily put on your property has imbedded in the background “For Official Use Only.” You have to look very hard to see it but it is there. Now every one knows that all municipal vehicles (City, County, State and federal) all have the sign on the vehicle “For Official Use Only.” This implies that the corporate state has an interest in your personal property.

I myself do not have plates on my personal property, but I do travel in it. I have a bill of sale that this piece of machinery has been sold  to me free and clear with no other outside interests. The corporate state now has to prove that they have obtained an interest in my personal property.

The corporate state when a car is first sold, requests that Original Certificate of Origin, either be destroyed or forwarded to them. The purchaser is not to receive it. The corporate state then, has the purchaser sign a power of attorney over the vehicle to them. The state then, assigns a license number to that item. Then, the corporate state can control and tell everyone how to drive the state vehicle that they have leased for a yearly rental fee (an excise tax, commonly called registration fees). If you read the California Statutes, you will see that an individual who carries his own property, or travels for his own reasons and pleasure is exempt from such fees. The DMV Code is just an administrative interpretation of the Statute that created the code. The DMV Code is legally correct, they just do not tell the whole truth of the matter.  The code is specifically written for commercial users.  So, if you are leasing a vehicle from the corporate state or from any one else you are operating a vehicle, (remember that they have combined the terms “operator” and “driver” to mean the same thing).

A Citizen of one of the Several States, does have the absolute right to travel, this is unquestioned. But, an alien be it a Citizen of Japan, Germany, or the District of Columbia, does not have this right, for them it is a privilege to travel, as they are outside the scope of intent of the Original State and Federal Constitutions. This the Supreme Court has ruled upon numerous times.

Now that you have this information, what are you going to do???  You have to decide who and what you are, the government assumes that you are an alien (citizen of the District of Columbia) as you have admitted such by obtaining a social security number, driver’s license, and registering your personal property. There are numerous other legal attachments that also entrap you, so as the highest court has stated, “Those that sleep on their rights, do not have any.”

About Paul John Hansen

Paul John Hansen -Foremost I love the Lord, His written Word, and the Elect Family of God. -My income is primarily derived from rental properties, legal counsel fees, selling PowerPoint presentations. -I am a serious student of territorial specific law, and constitutional limitations of the US and STATE Governments. -I have been in court over 250 times. -I have received numerous death threats that appear as to come from NEBRASKA STATE agents. -I have been arrested an estimated 8 times. Always bogus false warrants, misdemeanor charges. (Mostly Municipal Housing Codes, or related acts.) -I file no Federal Income Taxes (1040 Form) since the year 2001. (No filings in any form.) -I pay no State income taxes. -I do not pay STATE sales tax on major purchases. -I pay no COUNTY property taxes with out a judicial challenge. ( I believe I have discovered a filing for record process that takes my land off the tax roles. ) -I currently use no State drivers license, carry no vehicle liability insurance, do not register my automobiles. -I do not register to vote for any representatives. -I am a 'free inhabitant' pursuant to Article 4 of The Articles of Confederation. (Not a US citizen.) -I am subject to the Church jurisdiction, and a strong advocate of full ecclesiastical independence from the United States jurisdiction. -I believe in full support of the perpetual Union as found in the Articles of Confederation. -I believe that a free inhabitant has the lawful standing to choose to live independent of the constitutional corporate US governments, and its statutory courts in the vast majority of his daily life, and to be forced to do otherwise is slavery. -I believe that most all US written law is constitutional, but most all of that same law is misapplied upon jurisdictions where it has no force and effect of law and the bar association has perfected a system of keeping the people from knowing its true application. Order my 5$ presentation 'Free Inhabitant One A', for the truth in limited jurisdiction of all US written law.
This entry was posted in Travel / A Right / MSO. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Right To Travel, MSO, Right v. Privilege

  1. Alan Dale: Hurst says:

    Hi Paul John,

    Can you tell me more about the “filing for record” process that removes property from the tax rolls? Or, where I can get more information on this process?

  2. Mr.Green02 says:

    if you could somehow give me some caselaw on this for the MSO/U.C.C. packet as well for 35$ I am all about the investment.

  3. William Jauregui says:

    I am very interested in your hard work studies, in regards MSO right v. Privilege, taxes and other interested subjects. Please contact me via email and I will your fee. I live in Bishop California. My number is 760-975-xxxx and my name is Will Jxxxxx

  4. John says:

    Just a note: the correct spelling is: chassis number
    …not criticizing, just informational note…
    You present a lot of good information. I love it when a free person can know more about the law than the LEOs (Law Enforcement Officers). It’s almost like an invisible shield…

  5. Tim says:

    Thanks Paul John: I would like information on , Can an individual take out a security interest in the MSO and demand them to send it to you, once you send in your plates and driver license? Great (Info) keep up the good work and God bless.

    • I had one Attorney tell me that a man got in trouble for putting an automobile in a “common law” trust in which the MSO was held by the State. Claiming a security interest is similar. Best wait for me to get the info that the Lawyer has used for 21 years. I’ll post it ASAP. The Lawyer mentioned somehow he claims a private state and demands that the MSO is sent to that private state, adding that most States do send the MSO without delay, as some States ignore the demand/request.

  6. Johnny says:

    Can one obtain the MSO if an automobile is purchased from a dealer with cash but it is second-hand?

  7. Troy says:

    hi john, can you please help me finding a lawyer, no-one will listen to me concearning all the new knowladge i have learned, i have 3 driver liscense cases to sue florida, and i cannot find a lawyer
    there are many people, mostly men with driving offences that are bullshit, these men have families and mortgages, and the police are out of control with the tickets and the fake law
    i figure once i win a couple of lawsuits, i will have the clout for people to listen to me, i will print thousands of flyers to inform the people, and i will have free classes to teach them, but i really need a good lawyer, i live in boca raton florida Troy


    • As long as you are looking for a lawyer (counsel) that is fine, but stay away from attorneys.
      There is no reason one needs an Attorney. Get counsel to set your case, just remember those courts you are accustomed to are administrative not common law. They administrate US issues for/on USA land. See edrivera.com
      You can sue the Attorney that advised and prosecute cases (tickets) on non USA land, where they have no jurisdiction and have no license to practice law.

      • troy says:

        can you advise of any available counsil in south florida?

        • Senior Tribal Judge Jack Fyke says:

          Motion to Dismiss for Lack of Verified Complaint. Most states have a provision in their Criminal Code Procedure which requires a verified complaint be signed by the County Attorney, DA, Governor, or whatever. They never have this document on the small stuff. Senior Tribal Judge Jack Fyke
          >>Yes a friend of mine wins every case in Missouri with this argument, now 6 or 9 tickets this year, dealing with No License, Insurance, Registration.

  8. Rick Bagwell says:

    Are there lawyer’s out there that know the constitution and defend accordingly?
    >>One must remember the constitution is a limiting document, it is theirs, not yours if you are a free inhabitant.
    When you are on USA owned Land the US Constitution limits what they can do to you, when not on USA owned land the US Constitution has no effect, but try to convince most lawyers of that is like telling a tom cat to stay home.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *